I was introduced to the world of open source in college and I’ve never looked back. Here’s a list of some tools I can’t live without:
- alacritty: a better terminal
- cli-goodes: misc tools for daily use.
- fasd: use substrings and frecency to cd into folders.
- firefox: privacy first browsing.
- fzf: fuzzy completion everywhere.
- pass: password manager.
- tmux: terminal multiplexer.
- vcsh and mr: dotfiles nirvana.
- vim: no editor compares.
- zsh: instantly awesome ZSH using Prezto.
- zathura: PDF Viewer.
I’m an obsessive compulsive, and I’ve dedicated my life to sorting my
- anki: powerful, intelligent flashcards.
- inoreader: it’s in vogue for now.
- git: as Torvalds says source control as the way it should be.
- goodreads: pathetic, but it’s all we’ve got.
- google photos: Google scored a homerun with this one.
- tasker: automate your phone.