I was introduced to the world of open source in college and I’ve never looked back. Here’s a list of some tools I can’t live without:
- cli-goodes: misc tools for daily use.
- fasd: faster cd.
- fzf: too many uses of fzf that I can count.
- tmux: terminal multiplexer.
- vcsh and mr: dotfiles nirvana.
- vim: cause every other editor feels half baked.
- zsh: instantly awesome ZSH using Prezto.
I’m an obsessive compulsive, and I’ve dedicated my life to sorting my
- anki: powerful, intelligent flashcards.
- git: as Torvalds says source control as the way it should be.
- feedly: it’s in vogue for now.
- goodreads: pathetic, but it’s all we’ve got.
- google photos: Google scored a homerun with this one.
- tasker: automate your phone.
- zathura: PDF Viewer.